2009 in review

I play a lot of games.  As in holy hell, everyone refers to me as the guy who plays a lot of games.  So that had me thinking, just how many games to I play?  The other day, I found a solution.  I picked up this wonderful idea from Stephen Totilo of Kotaku.

Games Played

Xbox 360
Armored Core: For Answer  x
Army of Two  x
Assassin's Creed 2  x
Beatles: Rock Band  x
Bullet Witch  x
Dead Rising
Dead Space  x
Devil May Cry 4
Fable 2  x
Fallout 3
Gears of War 2  x
Ghostbusters  x
Halo 3  x
Halo 3: ODST  x
Infinite Undiscovery
Kung Fu Panda  x
Left 4 Dead  x
Lego Indiana Jones
Madden 10
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2  x
Mortal Kombat vs DCU  x
Resident Evil 5  x
Rock Band 2  x
Saints Row 2 
Soul Calibur 4  x
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Table Tennis
Tales of Vesperia
Tekken 6
The Force Unleashed  x
X Blades

Wii
Castlevania Judgement  x
Speed Racer
Super Smash Bros Brawl  x
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Wii Sports  x

PS2
Persona 4

PSP
Battlefront: Renegade Squadron  x
Final Fantasy Dissidia  x
Phantasy Star Portable
The Force Unleashed  x

DS
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia  x
FF Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates  x
Scribblenauts

PC
Aion 
Bioshock
Portal
KOTOR 2
Dragon Age: Origins  x
Sims 3  x

So over all, I played 49 new games and only beat 29 of them.  That gives me a completion rate of 59%.  To be honest, I thought it would have been a lot lower.  If you spoted Aion, a mmorpg, I consider "beating it" reaching level 50, the cap in the game.  So no, haven't beaten that one yet.

Comments