Gaming backlog

I have a lot of games.  Last count put me in the lower 200s.  I have a lot of games I need to review.  I have a lot of games that I need to beat so I can review them.  I feel kind of trendy typing this up on a laptop.

Supposedly the folks at Penny Arcade have this same problem, only they don't do so many formal reviews.  They've put into place a white board with a gaming schedule on it.  While I like this idea, it frightens me that my collection has reached a point where I need to set a schedule to make sure I'll play every game I buy.  At the moment, the games I own but have yet to beat are:

Alan Wake
Devil May Cry 4
Divinity 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Infinite Undiscovery
Overlord 2
Prince of Persia
Red Dead Redemption
Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope
Tales of Vesperia
X Blades
Mass Effect
Dead Space: Extraction
Monster Hunter Tri
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Persona 4
Phantasy Star Potable
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Haunting Ground
Scribblenauts
Pokemon: Soul Silver

Add to that any of the numerous MMORPG's I'm currently playing and I have a nasty backlog.  So what I ask is, how large is your gaming backlog halfway into 2010?

Comments