I can't think of it.

Original date: 4-18-2005

It was the same haphazard crap thrown on the site with no real rhyme or reason. God only knows what I'll put on here. There really hasn't been a theme yet and I doubt there will be for awhile. My mood changes too much and I have no idea. After all I'm just a wooden boy with the personality of doorknob. It's like saying "You're pretty, you should wear make-up." to that girl that you don't quite like. Or catching a skateboard to the face because you're bored. Does everything need a point? What happened to that senseless fun and reckless abandon? It fell away to the fear. The members of the church that insist everything has a meaning. They act like they've never done something just for the sake of doing it. Sure we have to grow up, but do we have to be stiff bastards about it? You grow up and get pissed off at the world? What's the point then, you self-serving hypocrite? Sanctimony, that's all it is. There's no point, is there? It makes my blood boil just to think about it. Traitors, that's all they are. Accept things for once. The day draws near, the day draws near.

Comments