Games to Beat: 2011

Looking back at my year in review for 2010, I realized that my percentage has fallen.  I'm not saying it's a bad thing that I played fewer games.  What is terrible, is that I didn't beat as many as I bought.  That's something i aim to rectify in 2011.  This year, I have 24 games to beat.  They are:

Alan Wake
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Bioshock
Blaz Blue: Continium Shift
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dead Space: Extraction
Divinity 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Just Cause 2
Kinect Adventures
Kinectimals
Left 4 Dead 2
Lego Rock Band
Monster Hunter Tri
Overlord 2
Phantasy Star Portable
Pokemon: Soul Silver
Portal
Prince of Persia
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Tales of Vesperia
Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Comments

ZeroAnd09 said…
Black Ops and Red Dead Redemption down. 22 to go.