World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Blizzcon 2011 Announcement Trailer





I stopped playing WoW a little earlier this year.  It was a financial decision, I won't lie.  I wasn't playing enough to justify it.  I enjoyed the Cataclysm expansion, but I'm a casual player.  I was making my best effort to become a raider, but I couldn't get behind it.

Now some time after I've stopped playing, I'm hit with news of the new expansion, Mists of Pandaria.  MoP brings plenty to the game:

Level cap raised to 90
Pokemon style battles with vanity pets
New race: Pandaren
New class: Monk
New Continent: Pandaria
Challenge Mode: Dungeons
PvE Scenarios
New Talent System

This is the point of no return for me.  Blizzard has added Kung Fu Panda to WoW (note: I know Pandarens were around Warcraft 3, before Kung Fu Panda).  There's a limit to how much silly fantasy content I want added to my silly fantasy content.  This is the point where I can say without hesitation, "I'm done.  I don't ever need to play this game again."  Who knew the cure for the digital crack pony were Pandas?

Comments