Xbox usage for March 2011

I received an interesting email in my inbox from the fine folks at Microsoft.  It is a summary of my Xbox activity for the month of March.  Some of it is terrifying.  All of it is interesting.

My Gamerscore:
24,179

Xbox Live Rewards Points:
500

Time on Xbox Live last month:
101 hours 38 minutes

My most frequent activity last month:
Netflix: 42 hours 48 minutes

Other activities I enjoyed last month:
Marvel vs Capcom 3: 22 hours 18 minutes
Call of Duty: Black Ops: 15 hours 54 minutes

I had no idea they were rolling something like this out.  I have to wonder, has anyone else received something like this?

Comments

Sapper Woody said…
Wow. I've really been neglecting my console play. Total XBL Time: 47h, 29m. Total time on netflix: 44h, 11m. Time on COD:BO: 3h, 17m. And I spent 1m on Windows media center.