Friday's Jack Daniels Burger

Place: Friday's
Location: Greenfield, WI
Burger: Jack Daniels Burger
Ingredients: Black Angus beef, Provolone, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and onion


Verdict:

It's been some time since I've been to Friday's and even longer since I've had a Jack Daniels burger.  In fact, it's been so long that I've forgotten how it tasted.

The burger itself looked remarkable.  The Jack Daniels sauce had already complimented the chicken appetizer quite well.  It was even better on the burger.  Everything about this burger was perfect.  The meat was rich with a smokey flavor and lush with juice.  The toppings were at the peak of perfection with ripeness.  In fact, the onion was so strong that my nose began to run.  It wasn't a deterrent though, and I found my plate missing a burger.  The Jack Daniels burger is truly the pinnacle of burger making.  It's so good that vegetarians will switch sides.  There's only been one other burger that I've found to be this delicious, and that was Red Robin's Royal.  This burger is a must have, especially for anyone who is a fan of the Jack Daniels sauce.

On the Side:
A bountiful helping of well done fries.

Five out of five stars

Comments